Re: things often done in geometrical applications

I too want intersections, and
A) if those intersections have 2D area, I want to be able to dig down into the child verticies.

B) if the intersection is between two paths, I need the subsystem to do the curve-curve, curve-line etc intra-segment interpolation and the API should tell me the point indexes in the originals between which the intersection(s) were found, so that if a point insertion is required, I don't have to manually reverse engineer that detail.

And a pony.
:j