Re: [geolocation-api] Suggest permission lifetimes? (#69)

From: pes via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 22:25:20 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
I think the text in w3c/permissions#287 looks appealing, and I dig the suggestion of hooking Geolocation into it once it lands.  However, I agree with @samuelweiler that until (if?) both of those changes land in permissions and geolocation, it seems appropriate to include that text in geolocation

--
GitHub Notification of comment by pes10k
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/69#issuecomment-924433761 using your GitHub account