Re: [geolocation-api] Suggest permission lifetimes? (#69)

From: Samuel Weiler via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 14:14:49 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org

It seems like the Geolocation API could make a recommendation now, even before the PR lands in the permissions spec.  @pes10k, any thoughts on this more recent discussion?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by samuelweiler
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/69#issuecomment-916138806 using your GitHub account