Re: [geolocation-api] Editorial: make use of HTML's page visibility change steps (#110)

From: Noam Rosenthal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:50:39 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
> @noamr, r?
>
> Noam, can you sanity check something for me... in the HTML spec, it's not really clear why the [=page visibility change steps=] take the first argument ("visible", for instance)... at least, they don't seem to be used in the steps themselves or am I missing something?

Yea maybe that's unnecessary. In any case I see that step as temporary, the direction is that specs, especially mature ones, would make direct calls from that place rather than rely on a "hook".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by noamr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/pull/110#issuecomment-972837035 using your GitHub account