[geolocation-api] Pull Request: Editorial: make use of HTML's page visibility change steps

From: Marcos Cáceres via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 07:22:20 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
marcoscaceres has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api:

== Editorial: make use of HTML's page visibility change steps ==
@noamr, r?

Noam, can you sanity check something for me... in the HTML spec, it's not really clear why the [=page visibility change steps=] take the first argument ("visible", for instance)... at least, they don't seem to be used in the steps themselves or am I missing something?

See https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/pull/110