Re: [geolocation-api] Explicitly limit permission lifetimes (#47)

From: pes via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 05:01:18 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
Brave is prototyping things in this direction, but haven't shipped anything yet.  We hope to before long, but can't commit to a time line yet.  I believe I've heard other vendors are considering the same, but I can't say 100% (others would know better of course).

I don't know of anyone who does this today for web permissions, but iOS does for apps, and announced at WWDC that they'd do something similar for extensions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by pes10k
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/47#issuecomment-651536476 using your GitHub account