Re: [geolocation-api] Change text for description of GeolocationPositionError.message attribute (#50)

From: Reilly Grant via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 22:09:22 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
I don't understand how the use of the words "describing" or "primary" could lead to this confusion.

I do prefer the proposed text because makes it clearer that application logic should use `code` for decision making and `message` only for debugging purposes.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by reillyeon
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/50#issuecomment-657818147 using your GitHub account