Re: [geolocation-api] Change text for description of GeolocationPositionError.message attribute (#50)

From: Fuqiao Xue via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 03:31:16 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
> I don't understand how the use of the words "describing" or "primary" could lead to this confusion.

If the error message "describes" rather than "indicates" the details of the error, then it is considered natural language information rather than a short label, and should have associated language metadata.

The word "primary" means the attribute can also be used in situations other than development/debugging of the application, which implies that the `message` attribute contains natural language information.

See the [string-meta](https://www.w3.org/TR/string-meta/#why-is-this-important) document for more information about language and direction metadata.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by xfq
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/50#issuecomment-657945866 using your GitHub account