From: Mandyam, Giridhar [mailto:mandyam@quicinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 5:01 PM
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
Cc: W3C Webmob Chairs
Subject: TPAC 2014 agenda: W3C Geolocation Working Group

1)      The current agenda is now on the group wiki:  https://www.w3.org/2008/geolocation/wiki/2014-10-F2F

2)      The agenda spans 2 days, with Monday afternoon primarily focused on DeviceOrientation and Tuesday morning on Geolocation.

3)      There has been an item added on permissions to the first day.  This has been done at the request of the chairs of the  Mobile Web Interest Group (CC’ed).

4)      There will not be an audio bridge currently – there have been no requests for one as far as I  know.