From: Chris Wilson [mailto:cwilso@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 8:34 AM
To: Mandyam, Giridhar
Cc: public-geolocation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Proposed Agenda: TPAC 2014 Geolocation WG Meeting

Sounds fine.  Note I'm overconstrained by the Web Audio WG, and the Advisory Board presentation to the AC on Tuesday from 11:45-12:30; I can ask for the Web Audio WG to plan for me to be gone, but I can't skip the AB presentation.  (I really only need to be around for the geofencing discussion, obviously.)