Re: Proposed Agenda: TPAC 2014 Geolocation WG Meeting

Sounds fine.  Note I'm overconstrained by the Web Audio WG, and the
Advisory Board presentation to the AC on Tuesday from 11:45-12:30; I can
ask for the Web Audio WG to plan for me to be gone, but I can't skip the AB
presentation.  (I really only need to be around for the geofencing
discussion, obviously.)