Re: Incorrect IP Geolocation

Hi Ryan, the geo team thought it was an automatic data analysis fault that
was also automatically corrected later on. They think the problem is fixed
now. Could you try it again?

I can't say exactly how Google's system works, but you can find a fair
amount of information online about how such systems generally work. For
example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3041113/how-exactly-does-html5s-geolocation-work

Regards,

Michael