Re: Geolocation Errata and Updated Working Draft

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014, at 04:06, Michael van Ouwerkerk wrote:
> All good then, and thanks for the quick updates Dom :-)
>
> I think NoInterfaceObject also does not apply to dictionary (Section
> 5.2).

Indeed. Actually, NoInterfaceObject is usually expected is such pattern:
```
[NoInterfaceObject]
interface NavigatorGeolocation {
  readonly attribute Geolocation;
};

Navigator implements NavigatorGeolocation;
WorkerNavigator implements NavigatorGeolocation;
```

In other words, when the interface is like a partial interface but isn't
defined as one for readability. This specification seems to over use
[NoInterfaceObject] by setting it in most of its interfaces. Why?

-- Mounir