From: Mandyam, Giridhar [mailto:mandyam@quicinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:40 AM
To: Mounir Lamouri; Tim Volodine; public-geolocation
Cc: Rich Tibbett; Rob Manson
Subject: RE: Proposal to add unit quaternion representation to the Device Orientation event.

Hi Mounir,
It just went to Last Call:  http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-geometry-1-20140626/.  I wonder if we bring this in at this point.

One possibility is to suggest this as a change to the Geometry I/F Module Level 1 spec prior to the August 7 deadline for LC comments, and go ahead and list the quaternion interface in DeviceOrientation until it is adopted in the Geometry I/F.

Does anyone else have opinions on Mounir's suggestion?

-Giri