RE: IE9 Geolocation Support

On 02 September 2010 08:55, Andy Pemberton wrote:
> I'm curious if any members of the Geolocation community are aware of
> Microsoft Internet Explorer's intention to support the Geolocation API
> with Internet Explorer 9. I pulled down the latest platform preview
> (4), but it is not yet supported.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for trying out IE9 platform preview. We haven't announced support
for the Geolocation API. As you're no doubt aware, in general we do not
comment on if and when a particular feature might be part of a future product
and I don't have any news to share on this particular topic.

Cheers,

Adrian.