New member on behalf of Vodafone

From: Cheng, Diana, VF-Group <Diana.Cheng@vodafone.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:52:52 +0100
To: <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Cc: "Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group" <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Dear all,

Please allow me to introduce myself, I work for Vodafone Group R&D in Düsseldorf, Germany, and I have been nominated by Daniel Appelquist as a new member to your Geolocation Working Group.

As far as I understand most of the work is done on this public mailing list, and I would be most grateful if could help me cacth up on your current work; I'm particularly curious about the current issues and upcoming deliverables.
Let me know what I can start working on! I will start by digging into the archive and the minutes of your recent F2F meeting in France.

I very much look forward to working together.

Kind regards,
Diana Cheng.
Web and Social Media Expert, Vodafone Group R&D