RE: enableHighAccuracy as a privacy feature

For one, your proposal places control over privacy in the wrong hands - those of the entity least interested in that characteristic.

This attribute is largely meaningless and therefore useless.  A way to negotiate accuracy, as a three-way negotiation, is probably something that I hope will be considered for the next version.

--Martin

p.s. ...By three way negotiation, I mean that:
 1. the site has a set of minimum or desired quality requirements
 2. the browser/system has a set of constraints, such accuracy or timeliness limitations
 3. the user has a set of privacy constraints
Currently, this negotiation is hampered by the narrow bandwidth offered for communicating between these parties.