RE: Uses cases and requirements for Orientation API

I'm surprised that augmented reality use cases aren't described.  It seems a perfect fit with geolocation.

I sent comments in response to your original announcement of the orientation API spec.  I didn't get any response on these.

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2010Mar/0013.html>

--Martin