RE: renaming enableHighAccuracy

What about location providers that have other associated costs?  Power is a significant one, but (and this is largely speculation) what about those that have associated monetary costs?

Maybe "lowCostOnly".

Aside from that, I have no objection to the change - using a Boolean for "high accuracy" is no good because there is no common understanding of what it means.  Of course, a low power Boolean suffers from similar problems, but it's probably manageable.

Cheers,
Martin

this email is prohibited.
[mf2]