Re: api comments

FWIW, there's currently a proposal in GEOPRIV to include these
attributes in an XML location object as a separate <dynamic> element:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic>
Ignoring all the XML and GML ugliness, it's got mostly the same
attributes as the current dynamic stuff in the current draft API
(actually, a superset).

So you could split off the dynamic part as an independent collection of
attributes:

interface Position {
     readonly attribute Coordinates coords;
     readonly attribute CivicAddress civic;
     readonly attribute DynamicAttributes dynamic;
     readonly attribute DOMTimeStamp timestamp;
};

interface DynamicAttributes {
     readonly attribute double heading; // Degrees; horizontal only
     readonly attribute double horizontalOrientation; // Degrees
     readonly attribute double verticalOrientation; // Degrees
     readonly attribute double speed; // m/s
     readonly attribute double acceleration; // m/s/s
}

--Richard