Re: geolocation privacy statement strawman

Hi Andrei,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com> wrote:

> User Agents must not send geolocation data to websites without
> expressed permission of the user. Browsers will acquire permission
> through a user interface which will include the document origin URI.
> All permissions should be revocable, and applications should respect
> revoked permissions.

IMHO, I think it should be: "permissions *must* be revocable, and
applications *must* respect revoked permissions".

If User Agents store these permissions internally they have to be revocable
by users at any time and the UI must allow it.

Regards,

Angel