Re: Civic Address for V2

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:58:10 -0800
Cc: Richard Barnes <rbarnes@bbn.com>, Alec Berntson <alecb@windows.microsoft.com>, "public-geolocation@w3.org" <public-geolocation@w3.org>
To: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
I am merely thinking of extensibility.  in 5 years from now, maybe
civic address turns out to be the bread and butter of geolocation
apps  We could continue to support the simplified address form
(whatever we call it), and easily add a new attribute |civicAddress|
which is the entire 30+ attribute data structure.