Re: Civic Address for V2

I am merely thinking of extensibility.  in 5 years from now, maybe
civic address turns out to be the bread and butter of geolocation
apps  We could continue to support the simplified address form
(whatever we call it), and easily add a new attribute |civicAddress|
which is the entire 30+ attribute data structure.