Re: Civic Address for V2

Andrei,

I'm curious how you propose to reconcile the differences between this
proposed object and RFC5139?

A client on any IEEE network (Ethernet, 802.11, WiMAX), residential
broadband, enterprise, and any client a router hop away from a 3G/4G network
will be receiving a RFC5139 location object from the network.

-Marc-