Re: ISSUE-10 Re: Geopriv compromise proposal

Dear Rigo,

This is what you said yesterday:

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org> wrote:

> Having this in your issue tracker is sufficient. And I want to be
> clear that I do NOT want to hold you up.

I filed the issue tracker so, according to you, that is sufficient.

> I clearly say here that I'm not satisfied with the way this group
> closes this issue.

Ok. This is what the W3C Process Document has to say about this:

"Dissenters cannot stop a group's work simply by saying that they
cannot live with a decision. When the Chair believes that the Group
has duly considered the legitimate concerns of dissenters as far as is
possible and reasonable, the group should move on."

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies#managing-dissent

We have decied on this issue not once, but twice. It does not make any
sense to endlessly repeat the same arguments. I would like to kindly
ask the Chairs to settle this situation once and for all.

Many thanks,