Re: updated editor's draft of the Geolocation API specification

From: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:10:55 +0100
To: "Allan Thomson (althomso)" <althomso@cisco.com>
Cc: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>, Greg Bolsinga <bolsinga@apple.com>, Lars Erik Bolstad <lbolstad@opera.com>, public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 7:05 PM, Allan Thomson
(althomso)<althomso@cisco.com> wrote:
> And I thought we reached an agreement on the updated text and name. None
> of which have been adopted.

Right but that was too late wrt to the existing implementations. I
suggest we stick to the old name for v1 for the reasons explained in
my previous emails on this thread. I understand you object to this.
Let's see what other feedback we get.

All the best,
Andrei