Re: updated editor's draft of the Geolocation API specification

From: Greg Bolsinga <bolsinga@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 22:57:38 -0700
Cc: Lars Erik Bolstad <lbolstad@opera.com>, Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>, public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
To: Allan Thomson (althomso) <althomso@cisco.com>
On Jun 8, 2009, at 10:19 PM, Allan Thomson (althomso) wrote:

>>> FWIW, iPhone 3.0 announced today (and out June 17) will support both
> of these names.
>
> ... and that is relevant to this specification how?

I'm really happy about it, thanks! That means that come June 17, there
are 40 million devices that can support the Geolocation API (if they
update their OS) with those two names. I think the iPhone
implementation is pretty much up to date with the May specification.

Have a great day, I know I will too! Tomorrow I give a presentation
where I address GeoLocation API for iPhone!
-- Greg