updated editor's draft of the Geolocation API specification

From: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:49:04 +0100
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Hi,

I've just updated the editor drafts of the Geolocation API spec:

- Addressed Thomas Roessler's comments:
  - Moved Conformance section to the top
  - Added "as well as user input. No guarantee is given that the API
returns the device's actual location." to the first paragraph of the
Introduction.
  - Replaced "HTTPS" with "encryption" in the Privacy section.

- Added back reference to locationaware.org. The site is now back online.

Here are the diffs:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/geo/api/spec-source.html.diff?r1=1.54&r2=1.55&f=h
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/geo/api/spec-source-v2.html.diff?r1=1.11&r2=1.12&f=h

I'd like to take the opportunity to remind you to consider the
question in the following email:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2009Jun/0000.html

and express your opinion. I would like to close this issue asap and
move the spec to the next stage. We are already behind schedule.

Many thanks,