Re: Last call comments from CDT

Andrei,

Thanks for the reply.  I do not contend that the spec was "unduly
influenced" by any party, but I do contend that Apple actively (and
with forceful arguments) participated in this WG, and that under the
W3C's IPR rules, it must join the WG and make the same IPR commitments
that your employer and every other WG participant has made.  To do
otherwise would make a mockery of W3C process.

I will, unfortunately, be off of e-mail for at least the next 48
hours, and so will not be able to promptly respond to any discussion.

John