Geolocation spec updated

From: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:55:31 +0000
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>

Hello,

As a result of the latest discussions, I have pushed a new version of
the Geolocation spec that makes the following modifications:

- Geolocation
  -- Replaced reference to ClientInformation with reference to Navigator.

- Position
  -- changed 'velocity' to 'speed'.
  -- mentioned that accuracy and verticalAccuracy values should
correspond to a 95% confidence level..

- PositionOptions
  -- made timeout an unsigned long.

- PositionError
  --clarified the intended use of 'message'.

Acknowledgments
 -- added Martin Thomson to the list.

- Security and privacy
 -- I'll start a separate thread where I'll propose some wording. I'll
modify the spec once we agree on it.

Please review these changes and let me know if I have missed anything
or got something wrong.