Re: spec issue tracker

hello mike

Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> If you want to use it, the URL for entering a new bug is here:
>   http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=Geolocation

i just looked at it and it seems to suffer from the same side-effects
than the others i have seen for w3c specs so far: a number of
unnecessary fields (such as OS and platform), and a shortage of
spec-related concepts (such as "editorial", "spelling", "data model").
is there any way we could configure bugzilla to better fit the needs of
a spec? also, currently there is nobody to whom an issue could be
assigned. for my personal use, i switched to mantis because it was much
easier to configure than bugzilla, but hopefully if you know what you're
doing, bugzilla is not so hard to configure after all.

thanks for the initial setup and i am looking forward to using this,

dret.