Re: Google and Car Schema Data

I agree with Paul as we have smaller media companies that are now
auto-generating mark-up on all of their product detail pages so that they
can provide a better search experience from there own site. This practice
will inevitably impact the exposure that search engines will need to
provide in the future as well.

--

*cDemo Mobile Solutions*

C:  403-315-3490 | O: 888-449-4634 x102
We Are Mobile Data Collection | cDemo Mobile Solutions

Learn more about mobile data capture | cDemoinsights.com
Chat with us on Twitter | Twitter.com/cDemo_