Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-2] Add recolor() shorthand (#334)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 22:39:44 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
@AmeliaBR Yeah, and looking into some other uses of color-mixing, it looks like things like "just mix a little purple into all of these images, to make them visually match a little more" is a useful thing people do. So yeah, `recolor(purple)` meaning the same as `recolor(purple, purple)` works for me, and means our definition doesn't have a special-case for single colors. ^_^

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/334#issuecomment-495409998 using your GitHub account