Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-2] Add recolor() shorthand (#334)

From: Michael Mullany via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 17:58:36 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I hadn't put in an amount because these shorthands are transitionable  without an amount (I didn't add the spec language for that, but it's in another section). But having an amount seems useful & I think what you're proposing is more flexible. Also, I can't imagine it being much more of an implementation effort. So +1 from me.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gitmullany
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/334#issuecomment-493777848 using your GitHub account