Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-2] Backdrop filters should not use BackgroundImage (#53)

From: Markus Stange via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 01:15:48 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
FWIW, nothing new was discussed during today's meeting. Please don't read too much into the log. From what I can tell, every browser maker's position remains the same as in March.

(I can clarify my comment about opacity but I don't think it's relevant.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mstange
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/53#issuecomment-499725289 using your GitHub account