Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects] Define filter regions for SVG filters applied to HTML elements (#337)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 19:37:24 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
This also strongly overlaps with similar questions for SVG `<clipPath>` and `<mask>` applied to HTML elements, and for SVG paint effects.

I think Taylor's expectations are a reasonable start. We should look at what other browsers are currently doing (for filters & for these other effects).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/337#issuecomment-482275811 using your GitHub account