Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects] Clarify mapping of Cs and Cb to in and in2 in feBlend

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 17:32:39 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
That's a very good point. I can never remember whether `in` or `in2` should be "on top".  (I always think the second input should go on top of the first).

PS, I checked and [SVG 1.1 wasn't much clearer](https://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/filters.html#BlendingTable): the formulas use image A (top for normal blending) and image B (background), without explicitly saying which one is `in` versus `in2`.  But that is presumably where the "second image is the background" interpretation comes from.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/165#issuecomment-302167287 using your GitHub account