Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filters-effects] Allow nesting filters instead of using 'in', 'in2' and 'result' attributes

From: Dirk Schulze via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 22:33:03 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
@SebastianZ It might get nasty but still a nice idea. However, `in`, `in2`, `result` are widely implemented and more powerful since you can partly reuse filter primitives or create multiple trees and switch between them with `<set>`.

We could keep this issue around as a proposal for level 2 of the spec but I do not see a chance that this makes it into a future level of the spec either.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dirkschulze
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/160#issuecomment-307594031 using your GitHub account