Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects] For filter() image function, do you use intrinsic or extrinsic image dimensions

From: Dirk Schulze via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 19:28:14 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
The actual object-size negotiation is up to the CSS property using the filter image function. I agree that the use of "input image size" is incorrect. I changed the text to:

Reading the spec text of CSS Images 3 it seems to be the right thing to do. @tabatkins to confirm. Leaving the issue open for now.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dirkschulze
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/177#issuecomment-354563857 using your GitHub account