Re: [css-transforms] CSS3D breaks with opacity flattening

By the way, this is how Impostors would look like visually:
https://jsfiddle.net/jtb9fp3c/

What do you think /#!/JoePea?

Assuming the implementation could maybe look like:

..car {
  opacity: 0.4;
  transform-style: impostor;
}

Would this be implementable/spec-able? The idea is the developer wants to
preserve some sort of 3d effect, but would be OK with a grouped effect of
sorts if it's handled to them in a reasonable way.