Re: [motion-1] On path syntax

Hi Amelia,

It's confusing for CSS that configures path syntax to reference a fill-rule
in the 'd' property that will never be used, *while at the same time*
allowing a fill-rule property. This isn't a conflict per se, I guess? But
it is definitely author-hostile.

A simple fix is to introduce two variants of the path function, which is
what I had proposed. If we're doing this anyway, then each specification
should reference the most appropriate variant. As fill-rule is unused for
motion-path, it should reference the variant without a fill rule.

I'm agnostic as to whether the path() functions belong in values and units
or in shapes, and would like to defer to the CSSWG here.

Sincerely,
    -Shane Stephens