Re: [web-animations] Should computedTiming return a live object?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 18:14:12 +0200
To: Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:23 AM, Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com> wrote:
> I'd like to change this API, probably to one of the following (listed
> roughly in order of preference). I wonder if anyone else has an opinion
> on this?

I'm curious as to what this maps to closer to the metal. That can help
inform a reasonable low-level API. The other thing I'm wondering about
is whether it's still reasonably to introduce new synchronous layout
getters/setters. I was hoping we'd move away from that at some point.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/