Re: [web-animations] Use of AnimationSequence and intrinsic iteration duration

Hi Sergey,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to all this feedback. I'm working
through it bit by bit.

On 2015/02/25 15:35, "Сергей Грехов" wrote:
> Please note that Example 13 in 5.9.2. Creating a new Animation object
> (http://w3c.github.io/web-animations/#creating-a-new-animation-object)
> still uses AnimationSequence.

This appears to have been fixed as part of the renaming I integrated
last week. Please let me know if that is not the case.

> Additionally wihtout groups and sequences does it makes sense to introduce
> intrinsic iteration duration which is always zero? I think use "zero"
> instead of "intrinsic iteration duration" will simplyfy the spec and help
> reader.

Yes, I agree. I've made this change:

https://github.com/w3c/web-animations/commit/da2389ba5807200563d5fa1be8fbdbb104750ebf

Best regards,