Re: [web-animations] Add iteration delay

Hi Sergey,

We've considered iteration delay in the past. Unfortunately it's
complicated by the question of fill: should iteration delay be a fill
forwards region, a fill backwards region, or fill none? Or should there be
a separate iteration fill?

Cheers,
    -Shane