[compositing-1] please move non-separable effects to Level 2

From: Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:42:01 -0700
To: FX <public-fx@w3.org>
As of https://trac.webkit.org/r167448 WebKit supports mix-blend-mode unprefixed.

We did this knowing that we will be unable to implement the non-separable modes in the near future (hue, saturation, color and luminosity). We suggest these be moved to Level 2 of the specification.

If they are not moved, we’ll probably put the prefix back on, because we don’t want to ship a non-prefixed incorrect implementation.

[I don’t want to go into much detail here, but these effects are difficult to implement in our composited mode, and we wouldn’t want to have the content break as it becomes composited (which could be for any number of hard-to-determine reasons)]

Dean