[filters] computed value of the 'filter' property

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:36:45 +1000
To: "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
I don't think it's useful to have the computed value for the 'filter'
property to keep distinguishing whether a filter primitive function's
argument was a number or a percentage.  So can the 'Computed value' say
something like:

   as specified, but with numbers that indicate percentage values
   computed to percentages

or whatever is the appropriate way to word it.  I'm not sure whether
computing these values to the percentage or the number or more common,
so whichever way makes more sense.

I'm assuming that numbers can be used to mean the same thing as
percentages (with 0..1 meaning the same as 0%..100%), but this needs to
be said explicitly.