Re: [filter-effects] shader security model

On Wednesday 2013-03-06 11:54 -0800, Dirk Schulze wrote:
> On Mar 6, 2013, at 11:35 AM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
> > My objection in the CSS WG meeting was based on the 10 seconds I had
> > to consider an agenda item that was raised at the last minute
> > (during the meeting), and was not carefully thought out.
>
> It was a request to preserve the current state of the editors draft as working draft to reflect the changes that we made in the last months. I added this request to the FXTF agenda as well. Not enough people called in to discuss this step why I need to bring it up on each working group.
>
> I am absolutely in favor for the request of Tab to move resolution process on publication to the mailing list. I think this would address your request of asynchronous decision making.

After discussion with some colleagues, I withdraw my objection to
publication.

My comment about having more advance notice to consider such
requests still stands, though; I don't think the working group
should be resolving on things after 30 seconds consideration.

-David