Re: Utility of background-composite and background-blend-mode?

I have updated the spec:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/rawfile/default/compositing/index.html
I added issues on how the backdrop is calculated for CSS and SVG. Should
there a new spec that defines this so compositing and filters can refer to
it?

Rik