Re: [css-compositing] remove specific isolation behavior for SVG?

Rik Cabanier wrote:
> Great!
> Is everyone OK with the term 'stacking context' for SVG? They are
> different from the ones in HTML (= they don't follow the z-index note
> [1]) so this could be confusing.

I'm not sure what the problem is with using the same name.  The
zindex.html chapter in CSS 2.1 defines how CSS boxes are rendered and
how stacking contexts influence that, but it doesn't define which things
cause stacking contexts to exist.  (That's defined by individual
properties.)  We (in SVG) should define how SVG elements render, in
render.html, with reference to stacking contexts too.