Re: Adding normal matrix to CSS Shaders

Looks like a de-facto standard but could be fine...
I am - of course - not against providing more possibilities :),
That would open fantastic possibilities..

Either way, adding 24 new optional uniforms in the spec wether they are easy to implement or not,
In comparison with the existing set,  might sound like a heavy addition to the spec.

So what's the take on spec editors on this ?