Re: Timing attacks against CSS Shaders

Thanks for the link!
The webkit discussion also has some good info.
So, the combination of requestAnimationFrame and changing the duration of a
compositing operation in response to a pixel color, gives you the ability
to harvest information.

Does the browser wait for the GPU to stop compositing or does it upload the
drawing commands and lets the GPU do the compositing asynchronously?

Rik